About this webinar on demand
Original air date: 12-10-2014
How to Repurpose and Optimize CAD Models for FEA/CFD
This webinar will explore the issues that companies face as they attempt to efficiently leverage their CAD data downstream in simulation applications.
In this 30 minute webinar you will learn how to:
- Remove troublesome topological artifacts for clean geometry to mesh
- Remove features for simpler meshing
- Automatically subdivide the CFD flow domain
- Remove tapered and pinched regions to optimize boundary layer generation
- Calculate the negative flow space through a part and optimize it for meshing
Complete the form on the right to get started!