MBD Zero Article Inspection with CADIQ
Webinar: Making the most of MBD through Zero Article Inspection with CADIQ
When the 3D model is moved through the digital enterprise, model variations can be introduced by several sources between design and manufacturing. The 3D design model and the 3D manufacturing model should be digital twins with only negligible variations. Issues such as out of synch versions, diverging modifications, and human negligence typically are not identified until first article inspection. Some of these may be documented, some may not. As manufacturing begins, variations that are missed can cause expensive product warranty issues, product recalls, or worse.
To make the most of MBD, manufacturers need a tool to identify variations before first article inspection, before any manufacturing is done.
In this 45 minute webinar you will learn:
• Why design and manufacturing models must be compared and validated before manufacturing costs are incurred
• What the most common sources of variation are
• How to benefit from a closed-loop validation of the digital thread
• How to ensure a successful first article inspection
• How Zero Article Inspection™ with CADIQ helps manufacturers make the most of MBD and the digital enterprise
Zero Article Inspection™ with CADIQ gives engineers a way to address any significant variations before first article inspection. This means zero materials, zero tooling, zero waste.